Health update thingy 9/23
I knew I was going to plateau this month. And honestly, I’m ok with it.
There’s been a lot of changes in this last month, to be honest I’m surprised that I didn’t gain any inches. But what do I mean by changes? Here’s a list of sorts
1. Moving into a new apartment. Moving is always stressful
2. Aforementioned new apartment has flooded TWICE since I moved in. The washer has just been really fucked up, to the point that I’m afraid to leave my apartment at all because I’m worried it will flood again. And to top it all off, now our dryer isn’t working.
3. School. Starting a new school year is always stressful, and it also means that I have less time to work out
4. Continued joblessness. Inability to get a job has led me to eat my feelings of sadness and frustration
5. Changes in how I work out. I started jogging around this time last month. Previously I got my cardio primarily through an elliptical machine. I have never jogged/ran in my life, so I’ve been easing into it slowly so I don’t hurt myself. I’ve been quite successful, last week I was able to do 2 miles in 30 minutes- it may seem slow, but it’s a huge improvement over when I started and I’m hella proud of myself
Bust: (Started at 43) 42- 42 (0)
Right arm: (Started at 13) 12- 12 (0)
Left Arm: (Started at 13) 12-12 (0)
Waist: (Started at 33) 31.5- 31.5 (0)
Hips: (Started at 42) 41.5- 41.5 (0)
Left thigh: (Started at 25) 23- 23 (0
Right thigh: (Started at 24.5) 23- 23 (0)
Total inches lost this month: 0
Total inches lost since May: 8.5
So yeah, no changes. Hopefully next month won’t be so stressful.